Saturday, March 19, 2016

The Direction of the Project

      Due to the fact that this project is a supposed issue of a magazine I have decided what to do specifically regarding League of Legends and E-sports. The upcoming North American League Championship Spring Split Championship is the prime LoL E-sports event around this time of year. As a result, I've decided to choose this as my specific topic regarding my magazine.
    LoL Spring Championship Las Vegas
      In a similar fashion to traditional sporting competitions the LCS includes various organizations, a playoff system, and individual brands.
 NA LCS orgs. and playoff scenarios
     I plan on discussing the event in detail regarding who is the the front-runners, who could be a dark horse, etc. In addition to predictions and event analysis current meta team compositions as well as contested picks and bans will be addressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment