Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Blog Research

     In an effort to both discover more about the in-depth life of an E-sport athlete as well as to see another style of blog relating to E-sports, I check out the blog of the Cloud 9 support player, Hai Lam.
Hai Lam's Blog     His blog provided useful insight into the way the birth of E-sports and it's subsequent growth in popularity changed the lives of many aspiring professionals. As a result of checking out his blog I think it would be a great idea for my blog to include an interview section with an E-sport Athlete. Luckily, I do in fact personally know a player who has achieved both one of the highest ranks in North America as well as stint on a semi-professional team. In addition, I've contacted several players within the LCS(League Championship Series), and I do believe I will be able to get a hold of one for a few questions. An interview section as part of the project will be a useful article to include.

No comments:

Post a Comment